Helping people reach their personal health and fitness goals.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 15 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- lifestyle management
- client motivation
- health and wellbeing
- anatomy, physiology and kinesiology
- exercise technique
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- achieved level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 3 to 1 or D to G)
- Professional registration
- affiliate of the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity
- member of the Register of Exercise Professionals
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email email@example.com if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.