Public service operational delivery officer
Working in local and central government to ensure the public gets the services and protection they need.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £3,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- legislation, policies and procedures
- customer service
- team working and communicating effectively
- gathering and managing information
- negotiating and influencing
- problem solving and decision making
- using IT systems
Apprentices will achieve:
- a level 2 Award in Operational Delivery (Principles)
- a level 3 Certificate in Operation Delivery (Advanced)
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
End Point Assessment
View a list of end point assessment organisations for this standard
|City and Guilds||0844 543 email@example.com|
|NOCN||0114 227 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Innovate Awarding Limited||0117 email@example.com|
|SFJ Awards||0114 284 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|DSW Consulting||01302 760 email@example.com|
|The Colleges' Partnership Ltd||01258 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|South West Councils||01823 email@example.com|