Retail Leadership (degree)
Lead, motivate and develop a team of retail-based employees.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 48 months
- Current funding band
Up to £22,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- knowledge of the retail sector
- coach teams to deliver first class retail performance
- understand competitors to be able to grow market share
- motivation to increase sales and profitability
- product life cycle
Apprentices will take a retail management degree.
- Professional registration
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.