Chartered legal executive
Providing legal services to clients and colleagues.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 60 months
- Current funding band
Up to £12,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
Candidates will usually have 4 GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent) including English language or English literature.
- What apprentices will learn
- business and ethics in law
- commercial awareness and finance
- risk and compliance
- technical legal knowledge
- research skills
- drafting legal documentation accurately
- data and file management
- providing legal advice
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) Level 3 Professional Diploma in Law and Practice
- CILEx Level 6 Professional Higher Diploma in Law and Practice Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be registered members of CILEx during their apprenticeship.
- End Point Assessment
View a list of end point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) 01234 845706 Liz.firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.