Supporting the sale and renewal of insurance products.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- the structure of the insurance market, insurance law, products and services
- risk and regulation in the insurance sector
- developing strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- processes required to carry out their role
- commercial awareness
Apprentices will study for either the Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII) or the Certificate in Claims Handling (Cert CILA).
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
This apprenticeship provides professional membership of the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjustors (CILA)