ANGLIA RUSKIN UNIVERSITY
About this provider
Today, Anglia Ruskin is an innovative global university. Students from 177 countries gain qualifications with us in four continents. Each year, we also help some 2,000 businesses to grow quicker and partner with organisations to deliver a spectrum of educational and commercial projects.
- We are the only UK university to be named global 'rising star'.*
- Our students rate us highly for teaching, personal development and assessment and feedback.**
- We were named the UK Entrepreneurial University of the Year at the Times Higher Education (THE) Awards 2014.
- Businesses come back to us for interns, training, research and collaborative programmes.
*Higher Education consultants Firetail, Times Higher Education, 2016
** National Student Survey 2016
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 4 out of 10 reviews
- Good 6 out of 10 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 10 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 10 reviews
- Communication with employers (6)
- Getting new apprentices started (4)
- Improving apprentice skills (4)
- Training facilities (4)
- Providing the right training at the right time (3)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (4)
- Adapting to my needs (2)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
6 Apprenticeships offered
|Chartered manager degree apprenticeship||Standard||6||Details|
|Digital and technology solutions professional||Standard||6||Details|
|Healthcare assistant practitioner||Standard||5||Details|
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)