CANTERBURY CHRIST CHURCH UNIVERSITY
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
For more than 50 years, Canterbury Christ Church University has been a big part of the Kent community, providing education which makes a real and positive difference to people's lives.
- We're ranked in the top 50 of the best UK universities for student experience.
- Our national and international partnerships help to make our work and our graduates relevant to the changing world around us.
- We are already a major supply of work-based training at undergraduate and postgraduate level, especially for public services and management
- We are committed to co-designed and flexible curricula and delivery
- We have provided work-based training since our inception
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 1 out of 4 reviews
- Good 3 out of 4 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 4 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 4 reviews
- Improving apprentice skills (4)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Communication with employers (2)
- Getting new apprentices started (2)
- Training facilities (2)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
- Adapting to my needs (1)
3 Apprenticeships offered
|Chartered manager degree apprenticeship||Standard||6||Details|
|Healthcare assistant practitioner||Standard||5||Details|
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)