DERBY CITY COUNCIL
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this Provider
Derby City Council delivers this apprenticeship in a flexible way to suit your organisation and the needs of your staff. This will include:
- High quality teaching, learning and assessment delivered by a well-qualified and experienced team of tutors and assessors.
- Classroom-based study sessions in a central city centre location.
- Flexible workplace delivery
- Regular review meetings to update managers
- Bespoke specialist training if required
At Derby City Council the Apprenticeships Manager will review the training with you regularly and is on hand to answer any questions.
9 Apprenticeships offered
|Business and Administration||Framework||2||Details|
|Business and Administration||Framework||3||Details|
|Public service operational delivery officer||Standard||3||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||Framework||2||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||Framework||3||Details|
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: Skills Funding Agency FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)