CILEX LAW SCHOOL LIMITED
- Trading names:
- CILEx Law School
About this provider
CILEx Law School is an award-winning provider of legal apprenticeships (Training Initiative of the Year, British Legal Awards 2012) and was short-listed for awards in 2016 by Legal Week, Halsbury, Modern Law and the Solicitors' Journal.
We've trained 250+ legal apprenticeships since 2013.
We have clients across England served by team of expert legal assessors and trainers who support employers & apprentices in the workplace.
Apprenticeships offered include:
- Legal Admin: 18-21 mths
- Bus Admin: 18-21 mths
- Paralegal in property, civil lit, employment, family and private client: 2 yrs
- CILEx: up to 5 yrs
- Solicitor: 6 yrs (with City Law School).
We are wholly owned by the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and are a not-for-profit organisation.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 6 out of 17 reviews
- Good 10 out of 17 reviews
- Poor 1 out of 17 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 17 reviews
- Communication with employers (10)
- Providing the right training at the right time (7)
- Adapting to my needs (5)
- Getting new apprentices started (5)
- Improving apprentice skills (4)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (4)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (2)
- Training facilities (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (8)
- Communication with employers (5)
- Adapting to my needs (2)
- Getting new apprentices started (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
7 Apprenticeships offered
|Business and Administration||Framework||2||Details|
|Chartered legal executive||Standard||6||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)