CILEX LAW SCHOOL LIMITED
- Trading names:
- CILEx Law School
About this provider
CILEx Law School is an award-winning provider of legal apprenticeships (Training Initiative of the Year, British Legal Awards 2012) and was short-listed for awards in 2016 by Legal Week, Halsbury, Modern Law and the Solicitors' Journal.
We've trained 250+ legal apprenticeships since 2013.
We have clients across England served by team of expert legal assessors and trainers who support employers & apprentices in the workplace.
Apprenticeships offered include:
- Legal Admin: 18-21 mths
- Bus Admin: 18-21 mths
- Paralegal in property, civil lit, employment, family and private client: 2 yrs
- CILEx: up to 5 yrs
- Solicitor: 6 yrs (with City Law School).
We are wholly owned by the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives and are a not-for-profit organisation.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 5 out of 14 reviews
- Good 8 out of 14 reviews
- Poor 1 out of 14 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 14 reviews
- Communication with employers (8)
- Providing the right training at the right time (6)
- Getting new apprentices started (4)
- Improving apprentice skills (3)
- Adapting to my needs (3)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (2)
- Training facilities (2)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (6)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (2)
7 Apprenticeships offered
|Business and Administration||Framework||2||Details|
|Chartered legal executive||Standard||6||Details|
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)