ROYAL BOROUGH OF GREENWICH
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
- With established relationships with schools and a strong track record of delivering high quality training and development, the Royal borough of Greenwich Apprenticeships in Schools, aims to ensure learning meets the needs of both Apprentices and Schools as employers.
- We specialise in supporting apprenticeships in schools, with up to date and relevant apprenticeship courses and excellent wraparound support we support schools to address skills gaps across their workforce.
- Apprenticeships can be life changing and are an ideal way to develop and grow talent in Schools. Apprenticeships in Schools have seen fantastic achievement with 100% of our Apprentice graduates securing ongoing employment.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 1 out of 1 reviews
- Good 0 out of 1 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 1 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 1 reviews
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
2 Apprenticeships offered
|Business and Administration||Framework||2||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||Framework||2||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)