THE VOLUNTARY AND COMMUNITY SECTOR LEARNING AND SKILLS CONSORTIUM
- Trading names:
About this Provider
Enable is the Voluntary and Community Sector Learning and Skills Consortium serving the East Midlands. We enable the Voluntary and Community Sector to support the sustainable economic development of their communities through services that address local learning, skills and employment needs.
Our aims are to:
- To promote, stimulate and facilitate learning that enriches the lives of individuals and communities.
- To meet the capacity building and Continuing Professional Development needs of Voluntary and Community Sector learning and skills providers.
- To meet the Workforce needs within the Voluntary and Community Sector.
- To ensure there is effective and sustainable support for learning and skills within the Voluntary and Community Sector.
7 Apprenticeships offered
|Adult social care||Framework||2||Details|
|Adult social care||Framework||3||Details|
|Business and Administration||Framework||2||Details|
|Business and Administration||Framework||3||Details|
- THE VOLUNTARY AND COMMUNITY SECTOR LEARNING AND SKILLS CONSORTIUM website
- Phone number:
- 01159 349543
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: Skills Funding Agency FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)