ROCK HOUSE TRAINING LIMITED
- Trading names:
- Rock House Training Ltd
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this Provider
- Rock House Training has over 25 years experience in delivering a high standard of training within the Health and Social Care sector.
- Our ethos is simple, we are dedicated professionals committed to providing high quality training.
- Programmes are organised to make the best use of time so that, qualifications can be obtained in the most effective time frame.
- We are an accredited centre with two awarding bodies.
- Learners will have a dedicated, qualified Assessor to guide them through the entire award.
- We offer an E-Portfolio, that allows our learners the flexibility to access their work and their Assessor on line at anytime.
2 Apprenticeships offered
|Adult care worker||Standard||2||Details|
|Lead adult care worker||Standard||3||Details|
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)