TYNE NORTH TRAINING LIMITED
About this provider
- We have over 40 years' experience of delivering engineering apprenticeships.
- Over recent years we have successfully added manufacturing and business administration apprenticeships to our delivery portfolio.
- We work with many different types and sizes of employer organisations in Tyne and Wear, Northumberland and County Durham.
We maintain strong working relationships with employers providing them with support for candidate recruitment and apprenticeship delivery for effective apprenticeship programmes.
Supporting apprentices to achieve their full potential is our primary concern. Our experienced team of delivery staff provide apprentices ongoing support throughout all stages of their apprenticeship.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 4 out of 5 reviews
- Good 1 out of 5 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 5 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 5 reviews
- Getting new apprentices started (3)
- Improving apprentice skills (3)
- Communication with employers (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (2)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
14 Apprenticeships offered
|Business and Administration||Framework||2||Details|
|Business and Administration||Framework||3||Details|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||Framework||3||Details|
|Engineering Technical Support||Framework||3||Details|
|Fabrication and Welding||Framework||2||Details|
|Fabrication and Welding||Framework||3||Details|
|Installation and Commissioning||Framework||3||Details|
|Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering||Framework||2||Details|
|Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering||Framework||3||Details|
|Performing Manufacturing Operations||Framework||2||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)