UNIVERSITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON
- Trading names:
- University of Wolverhampton
About this provider
At the University of Wolverhampton, our new Apprenticeship Hub provides opportunities for apprentices to develop desirable skill sets in a real working environment.
You will gain professional and technical skills through independently accredited work-based learning. The Hub provides valuable resources and support for employers to place apprentices meet their needs of local businesses.
Our aim is to:
- create apprenticeship opportunities
- upskill existing employees to address skills gaps
- drive the growth in the local skills base for employers' current and future needs.
The Apprenticeship Hub is a one-stop destination for employers, parents, and apprentices. Contact us to find out more about how an apprenticeship could benefit you or your business.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 2 out of 5 reviews
- Good 3 out of 5 reviews
- Poor 0 out of 5 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 5 reviews
- Communication with employers (4)
- Getting new apprentices started (4)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Training facilities (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
- Adapting to my needs (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (5)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
12 Apprenticeships offered
|Chartered legal executive||Standard||6||Details|
|Chartered manager degree apprenticeship||Standard||6||Details|
|Foundation Degree in Architecture||Framework||5||Details|
|Foundation Degree in Built Environment||Framework||5||Details|
|Foundation Degree in Civil Engineering||Framework||5||Details|
|Healthcare Science Practitioner||Standard||6||Details|
|Product design and development engineer||Standard||6||Details|
|Senior Leader Master's Degree Apprenticeship||Standard||7||Details|
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)