CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
About this provider
"To equip people in Wolverhampton and beyond with the skills to succeed and excel."
City of Wolverhampton College is a place of aspiration, inspiration and success.
Employers choose us because we equip people with the skills they need to help their organisations thrive.
We work with partners to create prosperity.
The College is an outstanding place to learn and work.
Our well-established apprenticeship scheme is currently helping over 800 young people to earn while they learn by combining studying with working in jobs with employers across the Black Country and beyond.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 5 out of 32 reviews
- Good 25 out of 32 reviews
- Poor 2 out of 32 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 32 reviews
- Getting new apprentices started (13)
- Communication with employers (12)
- Improving apprentice skills (8)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (8)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (7)
- Training facilities (6)
- Providing the right training at the right time (5)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (5)
- Adapting to my needs (3)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (16)
- Communication with employers (14)
- Getting new apprentices started (7)
- Improving apprentice skills (4)
- Providing the right training at the right time (3)
- Training facilities (3)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (3)
- Adapting to my needs (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
70 Apprenticeships offered
|Beauty Therapy General||Framework||2||Details|
|Beauty Therapy Massage||Framework||3||Details|
|Business and Administration||Framework||2||Details|
|Business and Administration||Framework||3||Details|
|Business and Professional Administration||Framework||4||Details|
|Children and Young People's Workforce||Framework||2||Details|
|Community Arts Administration||Framework||2||Details|
|Community Arts Management||Framework||3||Details|
|Community Sport and Health Officer||Standard||3||Details|
|Cultural and Heritage Venue Operations||Framework||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)