BRIDGEND COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Trading names:
- BRIDGEND COLLEGE
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this Provider
Bridgend College has been delivering high quality, employer led apprenticeships to thousands of organisations of all sizes for more than 80 years.
Our expert apprenticeship delivery team and Account Managers will coordinate apprenticeship delivery at your workplace at times suitable to you, your apprentice and your organisation.
Engage with us and you will be dealing with a college that:
- Was awarded a rare 'Double Excellent' inspection grade by Estyn in 2016
- Trained the National (NTfW) Apprentice of the Year in both 2016 and 2015
- Ranks 28th in the Times Top-100 best not-for-profit companies to work for in the UK
- Made the shortlist for Assessor of the Year at the TES Awards in 2017
- Won a Beacon Award for Developing Transferable Skills in 2016
4 Apprenticeships offered
|Adult care worker||Standard||2||Details|
|Adult social care||Framework||2||Details|
|Adult social care||Framework||3||Details|
|Lead adult care worker||Standard||3||Details|
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)