CAPELLA ASSOCIATES LTD
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
Capella has expertise in Problem Solving, Quality tools, Lean and Six Sigma and Leadership. We take time to deeply understand needs and develop tailored programmes that build competence and deliver bottom-line improvements, enabling you to exceed your customer's expectations.
Our apprenticeships can be delivered on an in-house or open-registration basis, nationally and internationally. We have experience in Automotive, Aerospace, Construction, Rail, Retail, Facility Management, Healthcare and Food sectors. No organisation is too large or too small.
Short listed for a Semta Skills Award in 2015, we have an excellent reputation. Our high-quality apprenticeships will develop the capability of your people and a Continuous Improvement culture for your organisation.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 4 out of 8 reviews
- Good 3 out of 8 reviews
- Poor 1 out of 8 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 8 reviews
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (4)
- Adapting to my needs (3)
- Communication with employers (3)
- Improving apprentice skills (3)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Adapting to my needs (2)
- Communication with employers (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
3 Apprenticeships offered
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)