NEW GENERATION TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LIMITED
About this Provider
NGTC is proud to be industry provider to all Stadium Events and Hospitality providers for all their requirements.
NGTC is made up of 4 division - Training, Education, Recruitment & Consultancy
NGTC Training aims to meet the recruitment needs of the Stadium Events and Hospitality sector by:
- Developing Apprenticeship training programmes aimed at people of all ages.
- Delivering training programmes which prepare people for work in the Stadium Events and Hospitality sector, specifically in Security, Customer Experience, Hospitality and Facilities Management
- Supporting unemployed young people through the transition from school into employment and beyond.
- Working with large employers to ensure that standards are attained.
17 Apprenticeships offered
|Advanced Spectator Safety||Framework||3||Details|
|Associate project manager||Standard||4||Details|
|Facilities Management Supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
|Hospitality team member||Standard||2||Details|
|Junior management consultant||Standard||4||Details|
|Operations / departmental manager||Standard||5||Details|
|Retail team leader||Standard||3||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
- NEW GENERATION TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LIMITED website
- Phone number:
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)