CHRIST THE REDEEMER COLLEGE
About this Provider
Christ the Redeemer College (CRC) provides apprenticeship training in management -business, human resources, project, health and social care, childcare, youth and community work, early years.
Your apprentices will benefit from:
- A very high quality of teaching by well qualified, experienced and highly motivated experts.
- Well equipped classrooms with the latest technology to aid delivery of training and workshops
- Flexible training delivery in our premises or employers' premises
- Well equipped computer labs to aid personal and work based learning
- Personalised account manager for each apprenticeship
Account managers are always on hand to answer any questions about the training we offer. Employers are always assured of high quality delivery
8 Apprenticeships offered
|Adult care worker||Standard||2||Details|
|Children and Young People's Social Care||Framework||3||Details|
|Children and Young People's Workforce||Framework||2||Details|
|Healthcare support worker||Standard||2||Details|
|Senior healthcare support worker||Standard||3||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||Framework||2||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||Framework||3||Details|
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)