CHAPEL HOUSE TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this Provider
Chapel House is a leadership development training provider based near York, and was founded in 2009.
We deliver training from our own facility in Tadcaster, at our clients' premises both in the UK and overseas, or at "outward bound" locations.
Our depth of experience ensures that you and your apprentices will receive:
· a comprehensive initial consultation
· innovative content which maintains high engagement
· high quality delivery by qualified instructors
· support for distance learning including video content
· pro-active reporting
· commercially & behaviourally positive outcomes
· an accessible training facility
· relationships which are built over the lifespan of the apprenticeship
1 Apprenticeships offered
|Operations / departmental manager||Standard||5||Details|
- CHAPEL HOUSE TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LIMITED website
- Phone number:
- 01937 834944
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)