PAT CLARKE QUALIFICATIONS LIMITED
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this Provider
Pat Clarke Qualifications work as a niche provider in the Adult Health and Social Care sector delivering Apprenticeships at Levels 2 & 3. The company has been providing training to Health and Social Care employers since 2009.
Delivery for the Apprenticeship award has been developed for 'quality not quantity', where work based learning maximise employee skills for workforce development.
- Qualified assessment team
- Good IAG (Matrix accredited)
- Overall and timely success data consistently above national average at 85-95%
- Delivery standards in line with 'CQC' and 'OFSTED'
- 'Smart Assessor' e-portfolio
- Maths and English multi entry levels including upskilling
- Direct claims status
- Good Safeguarding, H&S, E&D, British Values and Prevent
2 Apprenticeships offered
|Adult social care||Framework||2||Details|
|Adult social care||Framework||3||Details|
- Phone number:
- 01522 698452
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)