FIRST INTUITION CHELMSFORD LIMITED
About this provider
First Intuition Chelmsford is a specialist accountancy training provider offering high quality, results-driven training by dedicated and qualified tutors, for all the major accountancy institutes including AAT, ACCA, CIMA & ICAEW.
Based in Essex, we pride ourselves on the personal service we offer to all clients, whether they are FSTE 100 companies or Small Owner-Managed Businesses.
We work closely with our employers and apprentices to develop personalised programmes, which include flexible start dates, course structures, dedicated tutor support and study programmes which consider individual student career plans and business needs.
We also offer a comprehensive recruitment process for employers to recruit suitable apprentices for their roles.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 10 out of 15 reviews
- Good 4 out of 15 reviews
- Poor 1 out of 15 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 15 reviews
- Communication with employers (10)
- Providing the right training at the right time (6)
- Training facilities (6)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (5)
- Adapting to my needs (4)
- Improving apprentice skills (3)
- Getting new apprentices started (2)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (2)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Communication with employers (1)
- Providing the right training at the right time (1)
3 Apprenticeships offered
|Accountancy Taxation Professional||Standard||7||Details|
|Professional accounting / taxation technician||Standard||4||Details|
- Phone number:
- 01245 209900
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)