Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
Infused Learning is an award winning not for profit training company based in Nottingham. Set-up in 2014 we have a growing team of highly experienced professionals and create learning experiences tailored to the businesses and individuals we work with.
We have many awards, including:
· Finalist: Entrepreneur for Good and Start-up Entrepreneur of the Year award at the NatWest Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2017
· Finalist for Digital Ambassador in the Nottingham Post Women in Business Awards, 2017
· Highly commended for Best Rural Social Enterprise in UK-wide Rural Business Awards 2017
· One of 20 UK winners in the Big Venture Challenge 2016
· Best Adult Learning Group: Nottinghamshire County Council Adult Learning Services 2016
2 Apprenticeships offered
|Associate project manager||Standard||4||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)