SPORTING FUTURES TRAINING (UK) LTD
- Trading names:
- Sporting Futures Training
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
Sporting Futures Training - A High Quality,School Training Provider working within PE & School Sports Networks aligned - Youth Sports Trust.
Herts Business Awards winner 2016
Herts based, organisation grown through reputation now National.
Achievement rates above Nat' Average 2015/2016 - 87% refer KEITS/PeoplePlus
Strength is with our experience of working in schools aligned with our time in the Training Provider world. Positioned to offer guidance and support to schools to allow for them to gain maximum benefit from opportunities with the Apprenticeship reforms.
Aiming to expand our delivery from our PE Apprenticeships to include up skilling staff within schools providing a quality, trusted option.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 7 out of 22 reviews
- Good 12 out of 22 reviews
- Poor 2 out of 22 reviews
- Very poor 1 out of 22 reviews
- Getting new apprentices started (13)
- Communication with employers (8)
- Providing the right training at the right time (6)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (6)
- Improving apprentice skills (4)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (3)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Training facilities (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (8)
- Communication with employers (6)
- Adapting to my needs (3)
- Getting new apprentices started (1)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
6 Apprenticeships offered
|Community Activator Coach||Standard||2||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Physical Education and School Sport||Framework||3||Details|
|Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools||Framework||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
- Source: FE Choices
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)