LIGHTHOUSE (TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT) LTD
About this Provider
Lighthouse specialises in the design/delivery of bespoke development programmes.
Although new to Apprenticeships for 2017 we have been an Approved Centre for the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) since our inception in 2012 and offer professional qualifications.
Key features of working with us include:
- Fully qualified and experienced Training Consultants with a passion for leadership and management
- A blended programme with classroom and guided learning activities
- Access to other tools including psychometrics and 360? Feedback
- Programmes designed bespoke to your organisation
- Full needs analysis and programme evaluation
- Level 3 and 5 apprenticeships available
- Qualifications provided via the ILM
7 Apprenticeships offered
|Business and Administration||Framework||2||Details|
|Business and Administration||Framework||3||Details|
|Chartered manager degree apprenticeship||Standard||6||Details|
|Customer service practitioner||Standard||2||Details|
|Operations / departmental manager||Standard||5||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)