WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
- Trading names:
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
WhiteHat is a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies.
Through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, WhiteHat offers apprenticeships for the digital age, delivering applied learning in partnership with world-class content providers.
WhiteHat is a purpose driven organisation; that's why we work with a diverse and exceptional group of school leavers. We use tech to target students driven, capable, and prepared for the commitment an apprenticeship requires.
We also deliver high-impact management apprenticeships in partnership with Mind Gym, focused on improving existing leaders through a series of workouts.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 6 out of 11 reviews
- Good 2 out of 11 reviews
- Poor 3 out of 11 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 11 reviews
- Getting new apprentices started (6)
- Communication with employers (3)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (3)
- Providing the right training at the right time (3)
- Training facilities (3)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (3)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
- Adapting to my needs (1)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (1)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Communication with employers (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
8 Apprenticeships offered
|Customer service practitioner||Standard||2||Details|
|IT Application Specialist||Framework||2||Details|
|IT Application Specialist||Framework||3||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)