WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
- Trading names:
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this provider
WhiteHat is a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies.
Through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, WhiteHat offers apprenticeships for the digital age, delivering applied learning in partnership with world-class content providers.
WhiteHat is a purpose driven organisation; that's why we work with a diverse and exceptional group of school leavers. We use tech to target students driven, capable, and prepared for the commitment an apprenticeship requires.
We also deliver high-impact management apprenticeships in partnership with Mind Gym, focused on improving existing leaders through a series of workouts.
What employers are saying
Overall rating from October 2018 to now
- Excellent 10 out of 17 reviews
- Good 4 out of 17 reviews
- Poor 3 out of 17 reviews
- Very poor 0 out of 17 reviews
- Communication with employers (8)
- Getting new apprentices started (7)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (7)
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (5)
- Providing the right training at the right time (4)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (4)
- Training facilities (3)
- Adapting to my needs (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (2)
Things to improve
- Reporting on progress of apprentices (3)
- Communication with employers (2)
- Providing the right training at the right time (2)
- Improving apprentice skills (1)
- Initial assessment of apprentices (1)
- Working with small numbers of apprentices (1)
9 Apprenticeships offered
|Associate project manager||Standard||4||Details|
|Customer service practitioner||Standard||2||Details|
|IT Application Specialist||Framework||3||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
Annual survey results
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)