TECHNICAL PROFESSIONALS LIMITED
- Trading names:
- The Apprentice and Training Partnership, Projeq Group
Only levy paying employers can work with this provider
About this Provider
The Apprentice and Training Partnership is a specialist apprentice placement and training organisation delivering to clients throughout the North West.
Our services include:
- Partnering with clients to maximise benefit from their apprentice strategy.
- Search and selection of the right apprentices to meet your business requirements.
- Specifying the apprenticeship training modules to optimise 'in job' performance.
- Providing up-skill training for existing employees.
- Providing tailored services to seamlessly integrate/interface with your apprentice hiring managers and/or HR team.
- Providing updates and consultation on current and changing legislation; bringing information to you, saving valuable time.
All of our team are experts in their field!
16 Apprenticeships offered
|Associate project manager||Standard||4||Details|
|Cyber intrusion analyst||Standard||4||Details|
|Cyber security technologist||Standard||4||Details|
|IS Business Analyst||Standard||4||Details|
|IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals||Framework||2||Details|
|IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals||Framework||3||Details|
|IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals||Framework||4||Details|
|Operations / departmental manager||Standard||5||Details|
|Software Development Technician||Standard||3||Details|
|Team leader / supervisor||Standard||3||Details|
- Employer satisfaction:
- Learner satisfaction:
Education and Skills Funding Agency cannot guarantee the accuracy of course information on this site and makes no representations about the quality of any courses which appear on the site. Education and Skills Funding Agency is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of any party relying on the course information provided.
Apprenticeships are set at different levels of difficulty from the equivalent of GCSE (level 2) up to postgraduate (level 7)